The Best Weight Loss, Diet and Fat Burning Supplement! - and it's FREE! - Part 2
"Who else wants to speed up weight loss and fat burning - without eating less or exercising more than you are right now?"
Compatible with all diet programs - Atkins Diet, Low Carb Diet, South Beach Diet, Zone Diet etc.
How Much Water Should You Drink?
* Drink a minimum of six to eight 8-ounce glasses every day.
* An overweight person needs an additional glass for each 25 lbs. of excess weight.
* According to the American College of Sports Medicine, if you exercise you should drink six ounces of water for every 15 minutes of activity.
* Finally drink enough water so your urine is a light lemon color, but do not exceed 6 pints (96 oz) in total a day.
* Remember, drinks with caffeine are diuretic and will cause you to lose water.
What Kind of Water?
While it's true that any water is better than none, unless you're very lucky your tap water probably not only tastes pretty bad, it also has lots of additives that you may prefer not to swallow ... for example, chlorine, fluoride and various metals. You should therefore aim to drink as much of your water as possible from bottled or filtered sources. Herb teas (also made with pure water) and very dilute fruit or vegetable juices can also make water tastier and easier to drink.
Dr Jeff St Paul
Weight Loss in 5 minutes a day - it's Magic!
Send a blank email to: email@example.com
Weight Loss Products
Technorati Tags: Weight Loss, Diet Supplement, Lose Weight, South Beach Diet, Atkins Diet